LG Nexus 4 is new smartphone from google, with favorite Google Apps, an amazing Photo Sphere camera, cutting edge hardware, and access to your favorite entertainment on Google Play – Nexus 4 puts the best of Google in the palm of your hand. and last time we got much email from customer who have problem with their Lg Nexus 4 cannot Detect Simcard,
'Hello zapplerepair my uncle give me a nexus 4 smartphone, I took my sim card out of my current phone (HTC Inspire), used the nifty sim cutter I had bought to cut it down to microsim size and then inserted it into the Nexus 4. When I turn the phone on, it says there is no sim card. I have done this multiple times. Thinking I had damaged the sim card, I put it back together with the cut-off section and inserted i back into my Inspire. It worked with no issues so I know the sim card is not messed up. Am I doing something wrong?'
if you faced same problem with your nexus 4? make sure your insert micro simcard, if you cut simcard manually, make sure you do not break the gold plate, we suggest using simcard cutter for make sure simcard cut nicely, because when gold plate is scratch or broken,sometimes you got problem like Lg Nexus 4 cannot detect simcard, no signal or weak signal. Last most important piece of advice to prevent Lg Nexus4 Sim Reader Spoilt is to use a good sim converter especially from nano to micro!
If there is no sim card inserted in your Lg Nexus 4, when you turn it on a message will appear saying ‘No SIM card’.
- 1.First you have to turn off your tablet and lay it flat on the surface and the screen facing down then locate the SIM tray on the right side of your tablet.
- 2.Use a small pin or paper clip or a tool that came with your tablet to press the small button on the tray location to push the tray to open (do not press too much as Lg Nexus is much finer than iphone ejector)
- 3.Once the tray opens insert your SIM
- 4.Then next you need to activate your SIM
if step above not work maybe your Lg nexus 4 got Sim Reader hardware problem, frequently damaged part if your Lg Nexus 4 cannot Detect Simcard, Weak Signal or no Signal is simtray holder, it must be replace with a new one. Our price for the Sim Tray is $40 SGD. We can fix all problem with skilled technician and original part with waranty, just call 83888781 / 86111067 for amazing service.
still waiting for someone :)
– anybody, Some Corporation